Contact Form: http://www.socialwelfaretraining.co.uk/contact-us-0
Telephone: 0117 951 4337
Welcome to Social Welfare Training. We provide quality welfare benefits training and consultancy based on legal rights. We can also provide courses on immigration and debt advice.
Our courses are delivered by experts on an in house or an open basis.
In house courses are tailored to your organisation’s goals using pre course discussions. We work with you to identify current knowledge levels and where you want to be. From this, learning objectives are set. Courses can be booked directly by e mail or ringing 0117 9514 337.
Social Welfare Training is run by Neil Arnott who is a Legal Aid Welfare Benefits Supervisor and trained teacher.
Social Welfare Training’s services are-
- legal rights based- grounded in Social Security Law. We explain legal rights and how to enforce them.
- high quality- regularly updated, produced by experts with over 20 years experience, reviewed by a Senior peer reviewer for the Legal Service Commission, delivered by experts.
- accredited- the Solicitors Regulation Authority has authorised us to award Continuing Professional Development(CPD) points for solicitors.
- well reviewed- 96% of participants tell us our training is excellent or good.
- part of ongoing learning- our courses are one part of a package which includes free newsletters, discussion, Benefit rate posters and downloads.
- cost effective- competitively priced.
Find us on Twitter: @s_w_training