Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01743 276 900
Fax: 01743 276 950
Addresses:(Shrewsbury Office) Shropshire Council, Ptarmigan, Sitka Drive, Shrewsbury Business ParkShrewsbury, SY2 6LG
Adult Social Care: The Gateway, Chester Street, Shrewsbury SY1 1NB Telephone: 01743 255 173
(Oswestry Office) Adult Social Care, Shropshire Council, Victoria Centre, Victoria Road, Oswestry, SY11 2HT Telephone: 01691 661722
Wolverhampton: A4i, Albert Road, Wolverhampton WV6 0AF Telephone: 01902 554040
We work directly with both jobseekers and employers to find the right job for the right person. With over 20 years of experience, we have a proven track record of ensuring that clients find the career path that suits their interests and skills, ultimately providing employers with suitable candidates for the job.
We firmly believe that employment improves health and builds self-worth, as well as bringing financial and social independence. This is something that we work closely with each of our clients to achieve. With the help of innovative employment schemes and approaches, we constantly strive to perform above the national average.
What we offer job seekers:
- An initial assessment and development plan
- Career advice
- CV writing
- Preparation for work – practical skills assessment
- Appropriate work experience to develop skills
- Support with job searching
- Support with applications and interviews
- Support through Job coaching – this is active, in-work support to people from day one of a job, supporting the employee and providing a valuable link for the employer
We have strong links with both large and small companies and employers throughout the county, this helps us to identify the right job for the right person.
What we offer employers:
- Candidates that have been selected specifically for the job based on their skills and interests
- Post-employment support and advice
- Provision of training for staff on disability awareness
Find us on Face Book @EnableServices and Twitter @EnableShrop