Advice line: 03444 991100 (24 hours a day)
The registered office of national Citizens Advice is:
Citizens Advice, 3rd Floor North, 200 Aldersgate Street,
London EC1A 4HD
This is an administrative office and no advice is available here. 03000 231 231 (admin only no advice available on this number)
Social Media: CAB are on Twitter & Facebook
The Citizens Advice service helps people to:
- resolve their legal, money and other problems
- provides free, independent and confidential advice
- influencing policymakers
CA is a Registered charity number 279057
Every Citizens Advice is a registered charity reliant on trained volunteers and funds to provide these vital services for local communities.
In Telford and Wrekin here you will find details of where to get help:
Visiting an Outreach Session Our outreach sessions work on an appointment only and drop-in service, dependent on the location.
- First Point, TWC, Southwater One, Southwater Square,Telford TF3 4JG Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm. To book an appointment call 01952 459268
- Madeley Library, 21-22 Russell Rd, Madeley, Telford TF7 5BB (Supported by Madeley Town Council) Every Tuesday appointments – 10.00am – 3.00pm. To book appointments call 01952 382950.
- The Sambrook Centre, Grange Ave, Stirchley, Telford TF3 1FL (Supported by Stirchley & Brookside Parish Council) Every Wednesday, Drop-in service – 9.30am – 11.30am
- The Guildhall, High Street, Newport TF10 7AR (Supported by Newport Town Council) Every Thursday, Drop-in service 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Brookside Central, Bembridge TF3 1ND (Supported by Big Local) Every Thursday, Drop-in service 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Dawley Christian Centre, High St, Dawley, Telford TF4 2EX (Supported by Great Dawley Parish Council) Every Friday, Drop-in service 10.00am – 12.30pm
We will give you a short interview so that we can identify the situation and the next steps necessary to provide you with the appropriate assistance. If we are able to offer you advice on the day, we will. If however your case requires further investigation or specialist advice, we may make an appointment for you to attend at the bureau in Wellington or to return to the outreach at another time.
Citizens Advice Telford and Wrekin website: https://telfordcab.co.uk/