ADDiSS The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 8952 2800 Fax: 020 8952 2909
Address: ADDiSS, P O Box 340, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9HL
- Provides information, training and support for parents, sufferers and professionals in the fields of ADHD and related learning and behavioural difficulties.
- Activity is supported by a Professional Board of expert advisers.
- Supports a multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment protocol, including education and behavioural interventions, with or without medication.
- Helps families find their own most appropriate approach to intervention.
- The ADDISS Resource Centre has a large range of books and videos covering all aspects of ADHD and related conditions, as well as a reference library where you can look up articles.
- Holds a 3-day national conference each year, bringing together professionals and people living with ADHD.
ADDiSS is a Registered Charity 1070827