Telephone: 0845 140 2020
Enquiry Team: 0845 140 0071
Registered Office: Anchor Trust, 2nd Floor, 25 Bedford Street, London WC2E 9ES
Customer Contact Centre: Milestone Place, 100 Bolton Road, Bradford BD1 4DH
Social Media: Twitter @Anchor_Trust or Facebook Anchor
Support services centre, information services, human resources, recruitment, training, property services: Burnbank House, Balliol Business Park West, Benton Lane, Longbenton, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE12 8EW
Anchor Trust is a charity and housing association that works with local authorities, including Shropshire Council, and primary care trusts across England to provide older people with care services and retirement solutions. Services include:
a) Care in your home, including domestic support and companionship
b) For the over 50, home maintenance and improvements, including
- General Maintenance, repairs and refurbishments.
- General building work: Major and minor home improvements and adaptations, including a full Project Management Service for all larger scale adaptation work required around your home and garden.
- All general plumbing work, including bathroom, kitchen and appliance installation.
- Boiler and central heating repairs.
- Electrical works, including rewiring and electrical installations.
- An interior and exterior painting and decorating service.
- General gardening and landscaping, including lawn-mowing, seasonal clear-ups, patio/ decking/ raised bed installation and maintenance.
Related post: Staying Put Shropshire