1st March 2020
30th April 2020
Healthwatch Telford & Wrekin are asking all residents within Telford & Wrekin to complete our short survey, based on accessing your Dental Practice and general experiences.
The purpose of this is survey is to:
- Explore patients’ overall experience of using Dental Practices within Telford and Wrekin, focusing on; appointments, staffing, environment and treatment.
- To find out if patients are satisfied with the service.
- To identify if there is anything that could be done to improve the service.
Please note we will not ask you to disclose which Dental Practice you are registered with, neither will any of your personal details be shared or identifiable.
Completing the questionnaire
- To complete this survey please place a ‘tick’ or ‘write your answer’ in the box provided.
- If a question is not relevant to you – please leave it blank and continue to the next question.
- You will not be identifiable from the feedback you offer.
Your feedback is important and can help towards improving health & social care services in your local area.
To access the survey, please click: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GNNBNLG