Email Helpline: [email protected]
Telephone: 0115 924 0800 Fax: 0115 958 4446
Helpline: Helpline: 0808 800 2244
Contact Form: http://www.headway.org.uk/contact-us/
Address: Headway -the Brain injury association, Bradbury House, 190 Bagnall Road, Old Basford, Nottingham NG6 8SF
London Office Details:
Telephone: 020 8640 8413
Address: Unit 1, College Fields Business Centre, 16 Prince Georges Road,London
Headway works to improve life after brain injury. Their objectives are:
- To increase awareness of brain injury and its consequences
- To initiate activities and campaigns which will reduce the incidence of brain injury
- To provide information and support for people with brain injuries, their relatives and carers and concerned professional people
- To promote improved approaches to brain injury screening, acute care, assessment, rehabilitation and social re-integration
- To assist people with brain injuries to return to community living, including access to appropriate accommodation, social outlets, and productive activity.
We provide practical help in the following ways:
- Information – printed booklets covering brain injury symptoms, rehabilitation and practical issues
- fact sheets available to download, giving you brief, easily accessible information free of charge.
Headway’s free, confidential helpline is open to anyone with a question about brain injury. We provide information, sign-posting to other organisations and a chance to talk through your issues.
Headway’s network of local groups and branches covers most of the UK, providing support and services to brain injury survivors, their family and carers.
Click this link to find Headway in your local area: http://www.headway.org.uk/supporting-you/in-your-area/
Find us on Face Book @headwayuk and Twitter @HeadwayUK
Headway – the brain injury association is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (Charity no. 1025852) and the Office of the Scottish Regulator (Charity no. SC 039992).