Email: [email protected]
Contact Form: https://www.healthwatchtelfordandwrekin.co.uk/contact/
Telephone: 01952 739540
Address: Healthwatch Telford and Wrekin, Meeting Point House, Southwater Square, Telford Town Centre, Shropshire, TF3 4HS
Healthwatch Telford and Wrekin is the independent consumer champion for health and social care, set up in April 2013, to ensure that the people of Telford & Wrekin have a say in how their services are planned, paid for and delivered. Every Council will have an independent Healthwatch and we work closely with Healthwatch Shropshire to ensure patient needs are being met across the whole county.
We do this by talking to you, the patient, about your experience in a variety of ways such as:
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Events in the community and town centre
- Attending meetings and forums
- Conduct “Enter and View” visits to any publicly funded health and adult social care service (such as the hospital, care home or a GP surgery)
- Hold focus groups on specific themes
- Work with a group of volunteers to promote Healthwatch and ensure that seldom heard groups within the community have a voice
- Sign post people to other services and more information
We can then influence decision makers, with patient and service-user evidence, to ensure that the services we receive are patient-centred and really work for the people that use them.
Find us on Face Book @HealthwatchTelfordandWrekin and Twitter @HealthwatchT_W