Contact Form: https://healthytelford.wordpress.com/contact/
Address: Telford & Wrekin Council, Darby House, Telford TF3 4JA
Healthy Telford is run by Telford & Wrekin Council’s Public Health team.
It brings together partners across private, public and third sector, who all working together to improve the health of local people and enabling them to living longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
That means we are interested in:
- Helping people to stop smoking
- Reducing alcohol intake
- Encouraging exercise and moving more
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Providing advice on healthy eating
- Supporting community involvement
- and just generally promoting healthy lifestyles
Take a look at our webpage for information, blogs etc https://healthytelford.wordpress.com/ including free access to Healthy Lifestyle Advisors https://healthytelford.wordpress.com/healthy-lifestyles/
Find us on Face Book @HealthyTF and Twitter @HealthyTF