This survey has been developed in partnership by the Shropshire Association of Local Councils (SALC) and the Shropshire Voluntary and Community Sector Assembly (VCSA). This survey is designed to encourage community-based groups and organisations to highlight key local issues. A very similar survey has been designed for town councils, parish councils and parish meetings. SALC hope to use the survey to learn more about:
- How local communities have responded to the coronavirus pandemic
- Any concerns or issues currently being faced or identified community concerns for the future
- Organisational support needs
- How local partnerships are benefiting local people
- Examples of good practice
- Ideas, suggestions and opportunities for the future
Co-operation between community groups and town and parish councils has always been important, but the results local partnerships achieve have been recognised more than ever during the coronavirus pandemic. Understanding this joint working will be important as we work together to overcome future challenges and recover from the impacts of the pandemic.
Shropshire Council’s Feedback and Insight Team will support with survey analysis and they hope the results will help form a baseline for future research. They welcome any feedback groups have, so please use the open space at the end of the survey to add any issues not covered within the survey questions.
Ways to take part in this survey:
- Take part in the online survey by clicking this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SALCCommunitySurvey or
- Email: [email protected] or
- In writing, via post: Feedback and Insight team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shropshire SY2 6ND.
If you would like the survey in an alternative format, please use the email above to request a copy or telephone Shropshire Council’s Customer Services on 0345 678 9000 and explain any support you need to allow you to respond.
This survey ends on Wednesday 31st March 2021