The closing date is fast approaching for you to submit your Christmas Card entries!
Whether you have snapped a scenic view, painted or drawn what you think our Christmas Cards for 2018, should look like or whether you have used technology ie computer to create a design, you need to think about submitting your entries to us.
There are a few rules and notes:
- To take part, you must be a registered member of Shropshire Disability Network.
- Entries accepted must be your own work: photographs/water colour/oil/acrylics/pencil.
- No 3D designs.
- Submissions from Organisations and Professionals will not be accepted.
- You agree that if your entry is a winning design, it becomes our property to be used solely by SDN for creating our charity Christmas cards, which will be sold to support the charity.
- We have appointed judges from local organisations.
Have you ever thought, I would like my art to be in an exhibition? SDN Management Committee will consider holding an exhibition of all entries submitted because we know, many of our members have artistic talents
You can submit more than one entry! For an application form please call or text:
SDN Mobile 07780 852 229 or email [email protected] or
SDN Secretary mobile 07398 350 255 or email [email protected]
Sales of SDN cards not only help with funding but by supporting us, you will also be helping to spread awareness of our work. Don’t forget the closing date is Monday 30th April 2018.