SPECIFIC TO THE NEEDS OF AN ADULT WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY (WHEEL CHAIR DEPENDENT)
Adelphi Care Services is nearing completion of its new provision at 19A/19B Longden Road Shrewsbury.
This ground floor two bedded apartment has been designed and constructed in order to provide for an adult with both a learning disability and a physical disability,who maybe wheelchair dependent and requires significant support.
The property features the following:
- Off street parking
- Ramped access to front and rear doors.
- Access to rear paved garden,with raised beds.
- Second bedroom for support staff.
- En-suite wet room with adjustable height wash basin
- Kitchen with adjustable sink and worktop..
- Underfloor heating.
- Additional insulation and sound proofing.
- Wheelchair friendly flooring.
Further adaptations can be incorporated at this stage,or following completion
Rent to be confirmed.Short term assured tenancy agreement.
For further information please contact:
Joe Kwaterski,Kim Walshaw,Martin Simkin at